Financial Compass Corporation is a Registered Investment Advisor that provides financial advisory and investment management services to professionals, business owners, individuals, and families. Fees are determined on a client-specific basis and are offered as a percentage of client assets.
1) Whether you need help with a complex financial situation or simply want peace of mind in your financial future, we start by understanding your personal and financial Circumstances. This includes gathering, analyzing and identifying any pertinent gaps in your information. (We understand this step can be overwhelming, and we will make it as seamless as possible);
2) Next, we will work together to identify and select your Goals (including a discussion on how the selection of one goal may impact other goals);
3) We will Analyze your current course of action and potential recommendations (evaluating based on the advantages and disadvantages of the current course of action, and the advantages and disadvantages of potential recommendations);
4) We will Develop a detailed financial plan to bring your future into view. (This includes not only what you should do, but the timing and priority of recommendations, and whether recommendations are independent or must be implemented jointly);
5) Implement recommendations (including which products or services will be used, and who has the responsibility to implement); and
6) Monitoring progress and updating. Our personalized approach means that we will always be a phone call away when life happens.
We will manage, coordinate, and monitor all of your investment accounts including personal investments, 401k plans, pension plans, IRA plans, and college savings plans.
Specific securities that may be utilized include (but are not limited to):
These days, investing in financial markets is a common practice. Yet, many Americans remain under-informed about how various investment products really work. Want to know how you rank? Challenge yourself with our brief quiz, "Test Your Investment IQ."