Now is the time to start planning for Income in Retirement.
You will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits and when it does not
- How to estimate your benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security Benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement benefits
- How Medicare enrollment periods work – and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
- How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going on Medicate
- How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
- Why do most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
- Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement – including the possibility of needing long-term care.
Date and Time
Tue, Dec 20, 2022
6:30p - 8:30p CST