Savvy Social Security Planning for Individuals
Divorcees and Widows/Widowers have options of how and when to receive their Social Security Income.
You will learn:
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply for benefits
- How to estimate your benefits
- Rules regarding Divorced Spousal Benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating Survivor benefits.
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security Benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other forms of retirement benefits
Date and Time
Tue, Mar 28, 2023
6:30p - 8:30p CST
Anoka-Hennepin Community Education
2727 N Ferry St.
Anoka , MN 55303