Financial Compass has compiled a list of resources so you can do your own research. Be up on the latest information. It contains the direct links to the websites with the most up-to-date information. It is broken down into websites for Minnesota, National, and International interests.
Minnesota COVID-19 Public Dashboard
National and International Map
1. Press Conferences (Live Streaming)
Governor Tim Walz
2. Minnesota Department of Health
Guidance for All Minnesotans
Strategies to Slow the Spread of COVID-19 in Minnesota
3. Minnesota Companies on the Front Lines
A. Mayo Clinic
National and International
Nationally and Internationally, the primary sources of information are from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Johns Hopkins University, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
1. Government Response
2. Center for Disease Control (CDC)
3. National Institutes of Health (NIH)
4. Coronavirus Resource Center Johns Hopkins
5. Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Pandemic World Health Organization (WHO)
6. Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
7. Homeland Security
8. Coronavirus Map Johns Hopkins
9. Q&A on Coronaviruses (COVID-19) World Health Organization (WHO)
10. Coronavirus Rumor Control FEMA
11. SNF Agora Conversations: The Politics and Policy of COVID-19 Johns Hopkins
With information changing day by day, hour by hour, and minute by minute, we feel it is important that you stay up-to-date with the latest information. You have a lot going on in these uncertain times. We here at Financial Compass are here to support you. Call us any time.
P.S. We would love to know what activities are keeping you busy while you are practicing social distancing. Alexandra and her family are playing board games, riding their bicycles, and practicing social distancing among other activities. Now that my children are home from New York City, we are cooking together, playing card games, reading books, going for walks and just generally hanging out together.